About Me

My photo
I am a mother, an artist, a dialysis patient, and a dork.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My holiday wishlist?

 I normally loathe this time of year, because it is all about Stuff. I want, I want, I want! So, I decided I would post the ridiculous crap that I want.
 
1. Pajamagram
They have the cutest pjs I have ever seen! I LOVE hoodies, and I love footie jammas. But I am often hot, and so I have no footie jammas *pouts* (Enter Pajamagram infomercial in the middle of the night) 
 http://www.pajamagram.com/
Hooded feetie pajamas that have zipper removal??????????? LOVE! OH! Animal print? WITH ATTACHED TAIL AND EARS??? *squeeeeeee* Until you see the price tag, that is.

2. Pocket Chair
Who wouldn't want one of these? Picture it, you are out at some place, filled with people. People are slow, large groups of people are ridiculously slow. Lines. Lines everywhere. You get tired of standing, you just pop out your handy little pocket chair. Especially handy for dialysis patients, whose blood pressure can plummet at any given moment.




pocket chair

I swear it has absolutely nothing to do with me being lazy....

3. Titanium Spork
Yes, that is right. I titanium Spork! I want! I LOVE sporks. Part spoon, part fork, all awesomeness! No more snatching cheap plastic sporks. This is the spork to rule them all.




Titanium Spork

4. One type O kidney please!
I would love to have a new kidney for Christmas!!! Do I really need to explain? And, I wont post a pic of that... ew.

Other random things that I have seen and wouldn't mind having include the best of the best mp3 player, a new laptop or even a desk top computer, and almost have of the weird crap you can see on late night infomercials. Mostly because I think its hilarious that people spend money on these things... Like the perfect meatloaf pan. Excuse me? My meatloaf is perfect without that pan! :p

I know, its weird that I like these things... But if I join the material world, this is what I would spend my money on.


I sometimes long for the simpler times,of oranges and apples filling the stockings, one simple handmade gift. That's what I want.

Happy Holidays
Mamadork

No comments:

Post a Comment