About Me

My photo
I am a mother, an artist, a dialysis patient, and a dork.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Resolutions or bucket list?

There has been some debate on whether or not the world may end in 2012, so this very well could be our last new years. I don't believe that, but you never know. Perhaps, the end of the world as we know it?

Anywho, how many times have you made a New Year's resolution? Have you ever kept it? Maybe this year, with all the fear of it being the end more people will make and keep their resolutions. And probably even add to it a bucket list! What do you think?
I am nearly positive I will keep at least one of mine. At least! Maybe. 

So, without further ado, here is my 2012 New Year's resolution/bucket list. 

Live MY life for myself, not everyone else.

Work on my self esteem.

Work on my conquering my fears.

Be a better friend. I tend to be a bit of a recluse.

Be a better parent.

Teach/show Jareth something amazing.


Be more proactive in life.

Donate more time to causes.


Make all of my dialysis treatments, stay the whole treatment.

Get one type O kidney transplant

Follow my dialysis "diet" a little more closely, also, my fluid restriction. 32 ounces!

Eat something new and different.

Join a gym, or curves. again. Please note, it is not "lose weight" but I do genuinely feel better when I get some exersize 

Devote more time and effort into my art, possibly sell some.

Make a pair of Squirrel pajamas.

Keep up my journal.

Finish my book.

Continue to write "Letters to my son"

Go to a haunted house and not be pussy.

Visit somewhere I have never been.

Go to Europe.

Go to random museums and the like.

Take my son to Disney.

Get a massage. Pamper myself. Have more "me" time.

Get an amazing, professional tattoo.

Get a professional piercing.

Dye my hair blue, or red and black, or any other color I want. And not care what anyone has to say about it.

Learn the words: "No" and "Help" and realize using them does not make me a bad person.

Learn to conserve better, in all ways. Also, be a little "greener" (even though I loathe that term)

Volunteer more.

Find a church or religion that matches my spirituality.


Im sure Ill add to my bucket list!! These are just the first few things to pop into my head!





                                 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment