About Me

My photo
I am a mother, an artist, a dialysis patient, and a dork.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Legends living forever

You know, I wish that I could come up with something that will be remembered forever. There are many things that we learn, hear, see, or do, that are never forgotten.
For example, I have this stuck in my head constantly:




                                                      This is the song that doesn't end....(1992)
You're welcome!

Another thing that will withstand the test of time:



                                  How many of you JUST started humming the theme???(1983)

There are tons of things like this, that just keep going and going....



                                                         See what I did there? LOL (1989)
What makes these things so iconic and memorable? What keeps them coming back year after year?
Brought to you by the letter Y...(1969)



Go, go power rangers! (1993)

Pikachu! (1996) 
 These have been around forever! And they are still popular!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't even a complete list of awesomeness! Think about it, how many, many different things out there have truly been around forever, or at the very least, still remembered! 


I am just saying, it would be awesome to go down in history, like some of the classics. 



                                           "You'll go down in hiiiissstttooorrrryyy" (1964)

No comments:

Post a Comment